Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Novel Idea

Why don't I just tell you who I really am? Maybe I didn't know before. Perhaps that was the problem. Or I am just too prone to perfectionism to just let this ride. I have plenty of creative writing to share, & some of my old posts are noteworthy. Yet, I get the sense that I was hiding behind all those words. So many words. Most of my blogs were several paragraphs long. Truth is, I realize that none of you really care about all that. What most folks enjoy is hearing about the real deal.

It's late & it's raining. I am ready to cozy up in my bed. I love sleeping. I often recall my dreams. I write them down, & gain insight about my waking life. Sometimes I have prophetic dreams, where I predict future events. Other times I hope to God they aren't prophetic, since some really weird crap can go down inside my noggin at times. Anyway, it's time to go there & find out what's really going on. Good night all.

No comments: