Thursday, January 3, 2008

Discovering Me

I can be a barefoot walk on the beach, on a warm summer evening at sunset. I could be your hero, but I am not. You are your hero...find it within. I find humor in the habits of strangers, or friends I have yet to meet. I can be found in nature, a breath of life on every corner, smiling at the birds and freshness of flowers. I love the sound of my own voice, yet lately others sound amazing. Listening is becoming a spiritual experience.
I am human...hear me whisper, shout, giggle, and cry. Hear my words, they are simpler than before. Why say more?

3 comments:

butterfly said...

pretty!

Unknown said...

Very nice, Michelle. You remind me of the poetry of James Kavanaugh.

Brandi Reynolds said...

beautiful. thanks for stopping by my blog-enjoyed reading your space!