Saturday, March 8, 2008

5 Things

Here are 5 things that are different from 5 years ago:

1) I love and value myself. I ask for help when needed, and help others in need.

2) I actually enjoy eating spinach salads, and all sorts of fruits and veggies. Chocolate is really one of my only vices. My fave, dark chocolate, is said to be good for you. I am very healthy.

3) I laugh when I inhale a bug on a morning run...Mmm, protein. Oh yea, and I run, by choice. Unflippinbelievable.

4) I typically get between 7-9 hours of sleep per night. I awaken very early in the morning, between 5-7am. Wow.

5) I am truly grateful to be in school and without a job.

OK, there are way more than 5 things different about my life since 5 years have past...But I am aware that about 5 items will hold your attention, and that hasn't changed all that much...I still love attention! ;)

Hope you all enjoyed today! I sure did.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All five sound serendipitous to me!