Saturday, December 1, 2007

Mmmm...poetic mercy

I'm a poet and I didn't really know it. That was the case until I posted some of my creativity for all to enjoy. There is something quite satisfying with seeing one's writing in print, rich with vibrant colors chosen by me (mostly...btw if anyone knows how to access more templates, please share. thank you). I really like this blogging thing. I am new to using this type of forum. And honestly, I very rarely share my writing with others. What a travesty! So...feel free to comment, even if (and esp when) you don't like it. Please tell me what thrills you and sends you into an emotional upheaval of your torrid past. Let me know if reading it felt like eating cardboard.

Now I really have to leave cyberspace so the real world won't wonder if I met an early death.

Sweet dreams of peace and love to all. :)

No comments: